1131 Lancaster Avenue, 2nd Floor
Berwyn, PA 19312
610-995-0100 (office) | 610-995-0400 (fax)
Marjorie Thomas is the Chief Operating Officer and Administrator of Holisticare Hospice, located in Wayne PA . Holisiticare Hospice care for hospice patients throughout Chester, Delaware and Montgomery Counties. Marjorie has more than 16 years of Long Term Care Experience in various areas of healthcare. She is a licensed Nursing Home Administrator and Certified Personal Care Home Administrator for the State of PA. She has been the Executive Director of Devon Manor for the past 13 years where she oversaw the Post Acute Rehabilitation Center, Personal Care and Independent Living Communities. Marjorie chairs many committees throughout the Main Line Health System, Quality Insights for Pennsylvania, the Pennsylvania Health Care Association and The Upper Main Line YMCA. Marjorie graduated from Ursinus College with a B.S. Degree and resides in Downingtown, PA with her husband and two children.
The mission of Holisticare Hospice is to ensure that end-of-life care envelops the patient, their care givers and their families with spiritual and physical comfort. Opting for a palliative approach allows hospice care to be provided where the patient lives, surrounded by family and friends and supported by experienced healthcare professionals. Personal care is available 7 days a week for all patients. Our team is dedicated to providing holistic alternative therapies through professionally trained staff members and hired professionals.
How is Holisticare Hospice Different?:
- Seven day/ week care is given to every patient on service
- Local, Private company that can tailor care specific to each patient
- Dr. Andrew Ulichney is our Medical Director
- Knowledge and ability of Inpatient Level of Care
- Holistic Approaches administered through our direct staff
- Staff comprised of Oncology, Palliative Care, Critical Care, Dementia Certified and Hospice Nurses
- We are a local company covering the Main Line, Delaware and Chester County areas.
- We can be on site to meet with Patients and Families within 2 hours of receiving a call.